When we’re talking about food sensitivity or intolerance, we’re looking at the IgG portion of the immune system, which is the delayed immune response (up to 72 hours after eating). Without finding these culprits, damage to the gut is repeated – meal after meal – and this establishes an environment ideal for weight gain, inflammation, and chronic disease and dysfunction.
What Else Can Food Sensitivities Cause?
The most common symptoms we see (in addition to weight loss) on a daily basis for which we’d recommend food testing are:
- Digestive challenges or IBS
- Muscle pain, joint pain, and inflammation
- ADHD kids
- chronic fatigue
- Brain fog
- Anxiety, depression, and mood swings
- Skin issues (eczema, psoriasis, acne, etc.)
- Runny nose or excess mucus
- Low thyroid (i.e. Hashimoto’s) or other autoimmune conditions
As seen in The American Chiropractor pg 48 Jan, 2020 written by Brandon Mannie D.C.
to read more please visit http://www.theamericanchiropractor.com